Ok ... so I just got my Apple Store "early iPhone adopter's" credit and I'm going to give it away just to prove it was the principal of the situation that mattered to me. I'm also going to give away some copies of Digital Culture: Best Technology Writing of 2007 and some Fix Your Thinking T-Shirts.
The contest is simple to win:
* In the sidebar (to the right) there is an archive of all the stories ever published on this site. I want you to click on a any previous month's archives and find a blog post from this website that you like - then return to THIS POST and place a comment on THIS CONTEST POST - the title and briefly why you like it. (Trolls, multiple submissions from the same IP, and hater messages will be tossed out ... but you are free to leave any comment you wish.)
* On Monday at 5PM EST, I will have my neighbor (who doesn't read this site) choose a random winner.
* How will I know it's you? You need to leave some kind of signature ... for me; it would be "Rus" .... if you have a common name; it would help to put a first name and last initial. DO NOT POST ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS, OR EMAIL ADDRESSES.!
* Contest is open internationally. Items will be mailed USPS First Class with delivery confirmation.
* The winner will be posted on Monday at 5:30PM EST SEPT 17, 2007. This means that all that post here will have to return on Monday. Once you respond in private to the "winner post" I will mail you the following prize package:
1) $100 Apple Store Credit
1) Digital Culture: Best Technology Writing Of 2007
1) Large or X-Large Fix Your Thinking T-Shirt
I will also choose random winners to receive a signed copy of Digital Culture: Best Technology Writing of 2007 and for a Fix Your Thinking T-Shirt.
Since this website is small ... you have a great chance of winning!
* Regular readers ... if you have a blog or website please give me some props and link to this contest: