Just in case you ever wondered if your local Apple Service provider was following all the rules in order to be a certified provider ... here the requirements.
Calling 1-800-SOS-APPL will get you with the right person to report violations.
Baseline authorization requirements for all prospective service provider organizations follow:
* Organization has been in operation for a minimum of 2 years
* Organization has an established credit line of at least $25,000 (or local equivalent)
* Organization maintains a professional walk-in service location with sufficient personnel
* All technicians performing Apple repairs must be Apple-certified
* Organization actively promotes, recommends and sells AppleCare service and support products
* Each service location maintains baseline performance levels for two months out of each Apple fiscal quarter