From the iProng website:
The iPod will still represent one prong in our coverage, iTunes will represent another prong, and there will be more prongs to come. All of those prongs will be directly related to the iPod universe in some way. But now that it's clear that the future of multimedia will be a multi-pronged one, we think our new name is rather appropriate: iProng™
So why even register ZUNEPRONG.COM?
Yes ... it seems Bill Palmer thinks the name "PRONG" attached to it makes it a desirable name.
What he doesn't realize ... this is slowly but surely eliminating him from search engines ... remember my reference to "PRON" - the geekspeak term for PORN on the internet?
Now, on to other news before he sees this and sends me another crass email saying this whole website is about him.
Don't forget that WWDC is today ... big announcements are expected:
My predictions: [UPDATED]
- Mac Pro : to take place of G5 Tower (check - introduced)
- New XServes - with the whole Intel thing vis a vis making ALL Macs contain Intel CPUs (check - introduced)
- A very unusual feature in Leopard regarding social networking
- A new application of some sorts (just premonition) (check - introduced) * Time Machine
The maybe announced:
- Speed bumped MacBook Pros, iMacs, and Mac Minis
- Apple Security measures - virus program/firewall/spam filterer
What won't be announced and the reason why:
- iPhone - it does exist, it IS ready, and it is being stockpiled for distribution ... however, I think it will be delayed to be the "stock lifter" for post-stock option scandal news at this point.
- New displays with built in iSight. I think this may be around the corner ... but I don't think the iSight is out of production just yet ... I believe these two things will coincide.